Terms and Conditions: Keyholders
As a keyholder at Irene, I understand and agree:
- I am responsible for the key issued to me and registered to my ID. One key per person, per registration.
- The key is not transferable. It is for my access only.
- When my use is done, I will return the key to the Irene Group and sign a release deregistering the key.
- I am liable for the key until it is deregistered from my ID.
- I will not share the key with anyone or otherwise obtain copies of keys without permission from the Irene Group.
- I am responsible for the entry and exit into the building using the key.
- I accept and agree to the terms and conditions for studioholders (including music studios), and/or the terms and conditions for booked spaces, depending on my use of Irene, as agreed when the key is issued for that purpose (i.e. I am using my key for either of these, or both, and I accept and agree to the relevant terms and conditions for access for the duration of my key holding).
- Our Code of Conduct must be adhered to at all times. If I or my guests become unwelcome at Irene at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion and decision of the Irene Group, I (or we) will be required to move out immediately, no refund, no appeals. This is a zero tolerance policy!
- Operating times for noise/music/bands is strictly limited. Please refer to the terms and conditions for music studios. Irene can be fined for noise/music/bands outside those hours. This means this issue is serious! Failure to cooperate will mean I (or we) will be required to move out.
- Irene is run by volunteers and I acknowledge that volunteers are not here to clean up after me or my work. I am solely responsible for all of the mess created by me, my work, or my guests while at Irene, and I will clean up any and all mess, like a responsible awesome person. If I’m a hindrance to Irene, I will be required to leave.
- Volunteers love it immensely if I help the community in any way that I can, big or small. For example, emptying full bins; helping keep the toilets clean, kitchen tidy, washing up done, towels washed, etc. Consider yourself thanked!
- No smoking anywhere inside the building.
- I agree to abide by Irene's terms and conditions at all times, and that Irene Group reserves the right to terminate this agreement and revoke key access at any time.
- Keys remain the property of Irene Group.