Terms and Conditions: Bookings
As a guest at Irene in the Movement/Great Space, I understand and agree that:
- All uses of the Movement/Great Space must be made through the bookings calendar.
- I will keep to the start and stop times for my booking and will be packed up and ready to leave at stop time. I recognise lateness effects bookings that come after me, and I will respect other people’s use of the space by packing up and leaving on time.
- Movement/Great Space usage times are for between 9am to 9pm. Please respect these times.
- Bookings are for private individual training only. Any classes or large groups must get permission from the Irene Group before making a booking.
- The Movement Space hire cost is $10 p/hour for individual and small group training, $15 p/hour for teacher-led classes (paid classes); and the Great Space hire cost is $20 p/hour for all bookings.
- Payment must be made in full, either electronically in advance of a booking, or in cash on the day. Cash payments please put in the envelopes provided and then drop it in the blue box.
- I will communicate via e-mail any issues with payment or changes to bookings with at least 24 hours’ notice. I agree that cancellations cannot be made with less than 24 hours’ notice!
- Aerial equipment is privately owned. You must ask and get expressed permission before using any private gear! We can help you to contact the owner/s if you wish to request use of any equipment.
- I will ensure the Movement Space/Great Space is left clean (all rubbish in bin, floor vacuumed/swept if necessary).
- Food or drink is not allowed in the Movement Space (water bottles excepted).
- No shoes are to be worn in the Movement space.
- I will not leave equipment or belongings at Irene outside of my booked hours. Storage lockers are available if you would like to leave a few small items packed away. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange this. Items left behind and not claimed after one month will be discarded.
- I will alert the Irene Group of any damage or issue via the group e-mail at email@example.com.
- The Code of Conduct must be adhered to at all times. If I or my guests become unwelcome at Irene at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion and decision of the Irene Group, I (or we) will be required to move out immediately, no refund, no appeals. This is a zero tolerance policy!
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building.
- I agree to the terms and conditions as a key-holder (if I have a key).
- I will take care of and respect the Irene spaces and Irene community. Irene Arts Warehouse houses 38 artist studios and over 50 studio-holders. I will be respectful with noise levels and conduct in appreciation of those around me. I am aware that Irene has limitations and cannot accommodate all types of works all the time. If I am a disturbance to other users of Irene or otherwise negatively impact the space, I will be required to leave.
- I agree to abide by Irene's terms and conditions at all times, and that Irene Group reserves the right to terminate this agreement and revoke key access at any time.